Il mago di Lodi – The wizard of Lodi (Italy, 2019-)
- Direction: Silvia Onegli
- Direction of photography: Stefano Venosta
- Production: Magestic Film
- Editing: Silvia Onegli, Stefano Venosta
- Color grading: Stefano Venosta
- Music: Agate Rollings (main themes) , Malnàtt
- Duration: 90′ ca.
- Acquisition format: RED RAW
- Projection format: 4K DCP / 2K DCP / Blu-ray
- Original language: Italian
- Available subtitles: English
Currently looking for representation
The life of scientist Paolo Gorini, almost unknown petrifier of dead bodies and inventor of the modern crematorium. In the background, a rethinking of the taboo of death and the small italian city of Lodi, in which he lived most of his life and where today the myth and cult of the “wizard” persist in contradictory and unexpected ways.